FOR KIDS 4 – 11YRS
Farm therapy provides the 360-degree connection between their body and the land. Learning how to grow their own food teaching resilience at all levels
Farm yoga, mindfulness games, processes and activities including art and expressive therapy for emotional Wellbeing and resilience
Equine Therapy with the miniature ponies, allows the children to learn the art of body language, communication and the power of therapeutic animals and mindfulness
One day workshops, private group workshops and private sessions. Full of inspirational activities all designed to help your kids learn mindfulness and emotional recourses through play. Hosted at our ALIVE community farm and animal play centre.
These events are mixture of animal assited learning, art and creative therapy games, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu movement games, Growing veggies fun, picnic and cooking from the patch and communication games and mindfulness including yoga.
This is the most fun and deeply transformational work available for young children and their parents.
All coaches are acredited Get Real Therapists, enjoying the farm play and therapy combination to overcome any challenge you are facing as a parent.
THIS WAS THE BEST WAY TO HELP MY CHILD EMOTIONALLY AND PRACTICALLY, AND IT WAS SO MUCH FUN, HE LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT.
Julie – Mother of participant
Open Events and coaching
- School holiday events open to the public, every school holidays for children ages 4 – 11yrs
- School holiday events for Teenagers including Equine Therapy and riding for ages 11 – 18yrs
- Private coaching and days for families and individuals of all ages 1 – 2 hour sessions
Schools and learning centres
- Private group bookings for your childcare, learning centre or school. No age restriction
Parents and Teacher Training Programs
- Professional Development for Teachers, Therapist and Parents are available each school
- Private coaching and PD workshops available